QA Engineer, OTT
You don't make many assumptions, preferring instead to analyze. You pursue quality in your work regardless of the complexities. You'll leverage your knowledge and work closely with the Analytics Implementation Engineers to gather test requirements, execute test plans, and perform both manual and automated testing on a variety of new and existing applications on web, mobile, and OTT platforms.
What you bring:
* Bachelor's degree in technical or quantitative oriented field.
* Working knowledge of developing QA test plans and strategies, preferably for data/analytics.
* Attention to detail paired with a passion for achieving the utmost data integrity for our tracking.
* Ability to develop QA test plans and strategies, preferably for data/analytics.
* Experience managing release and regression testing methodologies on multiple platforms.
* Bug writing and ticket creation skills that result in complete and accurate information for developers
* Interest in learning about measurement tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Comscore, Nielsen).
* Working knowledge of how to monitor network traffic using proxying tools (Charles, Wireshark, Chrome DevTools).
You might have:
* Experience with QA in mobile applications and/or OTT platforms.
* Hands-on experience using tools like Observepoint, BrowserStack, etc.
* Knowledge of automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium Webdriver, BrowserMob, Appium, etc).
* Agile/Scrum experience and familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
* Testing experience with mobile applications and OTT platforms using debugging tools (e.g. ADB/Xcode).
* Knowledge of release and regression testing methodologies.
* Ability to define best practices for testing tools.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roozx3-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.