Collaborate on hour-long documentaries for 48 Hours involving true-crime content.
• Assist in research of stories
• Distribute research material as needed for producers and correspondents
• Assist producer with setting up shoots and dealing with logistics
• Gather, organize and log footage and images, including originally shot footage and 3rd party content
• Assist in navigating rights and clearances issues in the broadcast
• Conduct searches for archival footage and local affiliate footage as needed for each broadcast
• Direct editors to footage as needed
• Prepare delivery elements of broadcasts and final footage report
• Ensure broadcasts are properly archived after they've aired
• Provide administrative support to the Executive Producer on a weekly rotating basis
• Background in journalism is required
• Fact checking experience is preferred
• Must have excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
• Must be comfortable learning and navigating cloud based platforms for footage
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Hours can be unpredictable at times.
• Must be a team player
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzj8k2-44-192-38-248-42 in your application.