Systems and Maintenance Technician
Los Angeles, CA
The Manager, Project Management & Technology Integration will oversee and advocate for the CBS Marketing project and knowledge solutions across the CBS Marketing teams, our clients and vendors. CBS Marketing utilizes the Atlassian toolset and this person will also act as product manager and admin for these tools and other related products in the technology stack while also advocating Agile methodologies across our teams.
• Configure, manage, and enhance Jira and Confluence tools, including native functionality as well as researching, testing, and implementing plugins and integrations across our technology stack.
• Work closely with our solutions partners and IT teams to optimize our Atlassian products.
• Create custom workflows, security schemes, post functions, and validators, make changes to workflows, screens, fields, and reporting, and provide ongoing support and configuration maintenance.
• Create JIRA projects, queries, boards and reports.
• Create CONFLUENCE spaces and knowledge and document architectures to enhance usability.
• Responsible for understanding the current processes, gathering requirements, investigating potential solutions, analyzing impact, communicating with stakeholders, and implementing solutions.
• Willingness to train teammates on new solutions and lead change management.
• Oversee disaster recovery processes to ensure minimal downtime and maintain SLAs.
• Interact with Management, Campaign Managers, Project Managers, Developers, Security Engineers and other Administrators as needed.
• Create and maintain technical documentation and user-guides.
• Understand system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions.
• Work closely with the technology leadership team to solve immediate problems and capitalize on opportunities to improve.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience using Atlassian tools required.
• Experience in media, marketing or advertising desired.
• Strong curiosity about consumer tech space, media consumption, digital experiences and technology platforms.
• Fan of rapid, iterative development and willingness to embrace and manage change.
• Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Computer Science or similar field strongly desired. Equivalent practical experience may mitigate preference for degree.
• Strong knowledge of the project management space.
• Demonstrate deep knowledge of the Atlassian toolset.
• Demonstrated understanding and ability to evangelize Agile methodologies to teams with a diverse level of understanding of these concepts.
• Ability to be flexible and adapt methodologies to the reality of non-technical workflows.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Creative, strategic, and analytical thinker.
• Ability to operate with significant discretion.
• Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to gather, analyze, interpret and apply a wide range of data.
• A respected and trusted colleague able to build relationships quickly with internal and external stakeholders.
• A highly effective collaborator and influencer with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types.
• An excellent listener and communicator with a high EQ.
• Focused and driven to excellence at the accomplishment of all tasks.
• Embraces accountability.
• Strategic and analytical prowess.
• Exemplary team player and collaborator.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.