- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
POSITION: Manager, Credit & Collections
LOCATION: Louisville, KY
REPORTS TO: Sr Director, FP&A
• Direct supervision of credit/collections and cash application employees, providing on-going training and support
• Manage collection activities for a designated AR portfolio.
• Provide accurate cash forecast projections to management, monitor collection trends and develop forecast models.
• Establish metrics to measure department effectiveness
• Coach and develop credit collectors; collections team to reach departmental goals
• Develop positive relationships with customers, while still achieving target DSO results
• Review and evaluate credit applications for approval and to limit the risk of bad debt loss
• Prepare Bad Debt Reserve Analysis and accrual recommendation
• Ability to work closely with Revenue/Billing, Client Services, and the Sales teams for invoice resolution and to maximize cash collections.
• Develop collections procedures to reduce DSO, past due percentages and improve cash flow
• Implement process improvements and best practices.
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Accounting, or have equivalent training/experience.
• 5-7 years of experience required.
• Oracle experience preferred
• SalesForce experience desired
• Operative experience desired
• Supervision and staff development experience required
• Prior collections experience desired, with strong negotiation skills
• Advanced Excel skills required
• Possess a process improvement mindset
• Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with high attention to detail. Ability to meet deadlines and set priorities.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5wv1-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.