CBS Media Ventures is the preeminent company in television syndication. CMV produces or distributes popular, critically acclaimed hits including ''Dr. Phil,'' ''Judge Judy,'' ''Entertainment Tonight,'' ''Wheel of Fortune,'' ''Jeopardy!,'' ''Inside Edition,'' ''Rachael Ray'' and ''The Drew Barrymore Show.''
The division also handles national barter advertising sales for Debmar-Mercury's and Fox's first-run syndicated programming, and operates Dabl, a multiplatform, advertiser-supported lifestyle network (www.dabl.com). CMV is part of CBS Entertainment Group and a division of Paramount Global.
CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library.
Come join our team!
The Manager, Branded Content at CBS Brand Studio will support the overall CBS Brand Studio team to create partnerships that help drive revenue for CBS Media Venture's slate of premium properties: Entertainment Tonight, Inside Edition, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Rachael Ray, Dr. Phil, The Doctors, and The Drew Barrymore Show. This position will require knowledge and expertise within the sales, television, PR, brand marketing, original content development, partnerships, and business planning industries. The ideal candidate is highly organized and thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Design, develop, and implement content experiences for marketers, media agencies, and brands ranging from Fortune 500 to startups that will best meet their consumers' needs.
• Win new business with ideas and programs that excite and retain existing business by continuing to innovate and deliver results.
• Craft and sell custom content experiences with digital, social, media, PR, and promotional elements.
• Balance demands of multiple show properties with evolving revenue targets, simultaneously activating executions, partnerships, and responding to RFPs.
• Work cross-functionally with media sales, production, digital, social, development, research, public relations, communications, marketing, legal, and finance teams to ensure cohesive client campaigns.
• Cultivate strong, genuine relationships with both internal and external partners to galvanize support for programs.
• Work with marketers to gain a deep understanding of their brand, campaign, objectives, target, and messaging.
• Collaborate with producers to develop strategic creative content that delivers for the brand and delights our audiences.
• Optimize campaigns by educating clients on audiences, creative process, storytelling, talent, production, metrics, and trends.
• Measure, interpret, and share results (quantitative, qualitative, and anecdotal) to demonstrate ideal methodologies, shown success, and impact brands can achieve.
• 3+ years of marketing, production, or agency experience.
• Ability to think creatively & strategically.
• Highly driven & motivated, with excellent follow up skills.
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
• Professional demeanor and ability to work cross-functionally.
• Client interaction and presentation skills.
• Thorough organizational habits.
• Creative problem solver.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Passionate about new and emerging media trends and practices.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qpm7-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.