Vice President, Brand Identity
Los Angeles, CA
The Creative Directors with CBS Marketing are looking for a sharp, detail-oriented Junior Producer to provide dedicated project management as well as creative assistance and support for their team. In addition to being a resource for process and procedures, you will be involved in brainstorming sessions for launches and episodic promotion for CBS series. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with passionate team members who are focused on quality and execution. You must thrive on creativity and innovation, working to inspire a multifunctional team with an approach that embraces teamwork, collaboration, mentorship, open communication and diversity.
• Collect and create agendas and take detailed notes for creative team meetings.
• Assist in day-to-day project management for creative teams.
• Schedule and coordinate production timelines and deadlines.
• Help with media management, asset deliveries and approvals.
• Serve as the face of CBS on behalf of your leads and help them build great relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts.
• Establish trusted relationships across the extended management team, i.e., C-suite leaders, key client leaders, etc.
• Work to develop and implement new processes and mechanisms that will ultimately improve team performance, creativity, communication and collaboration.
• 3+ years of experience in in talent management, project management, consulting, or marketing and/or 3+ years of experience in an administrative support role.
• Experience in a creative marketing environment (ie trailer house, in house network marketing team) preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Outlook e-mail/calendar, Zoom, Slack, OneDrive, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
• Experience with Jira, AVID, and Adobe Premiere preferred.
• Track record of consistently going above and beyond.
• Understanding of traditional and digital entertainment marketing, including but not limited to on-air, display, print, OOH, paid social, performance and digital media channels.
• Exemplary team player able to build relationships quickly with internal and external stakeholders with a wide range of personality types.
• Comfortable in a test-and-learn environment.
• Possess strong decision-making skills and can operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
• Creative thinker with strategic and analytical prowess.
• Detail oriented with strong project management skills.
• Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
• An excellent listener and communicator with a high EQ.
• Embraces accountability.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.