Quality Assurance Engineer
This role is within the Central Video Technology Group which supports all CBS Interactive and Viacom brands! Our team leads the creation of configurable core multi-platform modular software that runs in parallel with existing CBSi video frameworks to capture and report key video playback metrics. Our team also works directly with analytics vendors to align internal business initiatives with vendor technology.
You're a software engineer driven by a desire to develop, innovate, and deliver groundbreaking solutions while staying on track with agile software development best practices. You facilitate analytics integrations across multiple business units and provide support and guidance to stakeholders and developers. You work closely with video engineers and app developers on Smart TVs, Game Consoles, iOS, Android, and Websites to implement solutions for the collection of analytics data. You solve issues and quickly identify and document new solutions, escalating problems with production applications when necessary. Does this type of work excit you?
What you bring to the team:
• Knowledge of Tag Management Systems (ex: Tealium, Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager)
• Ability to identify data quality issues, navigate multiple data sources, and work to resolve data quality issues
• Works well in a team using Agile methodologies
You might also have-
• Java, Kotlin, Swift, AWS, Docker, test driven development
• Write clean code using the best coding practices and standards
• Unit tests, continuous integration, automation
• Experience working with event driven software
FUNCTION: Software Engineering
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.