Director, Distribution Measurement
New York, NY
Vice President, Global Brand Marketing, CBS All Access / Paramount
We are looking for an experienced marketing executive to join the CBS All Access / Paramount+ team to lead Global Brand Marketing for the ViacomCBS streaming service. We're looking for someone who is passionate about media, and is interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. This position is charged with leading a team of brand marketers responsible for executing the relaunch of the ViacomCBS SVOD service and leading ongoing brand campaign strategy. This role can be based in Burbank CA or New York, NY.
The role requires expertise in building high impact marketing campaigns that drive measurable brand awareness metrics as well as understanding how to convert audiences to paying customers. The ideal candidate will have experience in DTC businesses, e-commerce or with a digital subscription-based business. To achieve the above goals, this position will work closely with cross-functional teams from across ViacomCBS Digital.
• Drive growth in brand awareness and equity KPIs for the ViacomCBS SVOD service rebranding in 2021. Shape the ongoing brand strategy to differentiate the service and tell the compelling story of what sets us apart from the competitive set.
• Lead campaign execution and measurement for the SVOD rebrand and strategy for ongoing brand campaigns for the master brand and service and drive cohesion of brand positioning across cross-functional teams.
• Develop, implement and enforce brand identity, positioning and usage guidelines to ensure consistency across all marketing communications, including brand and verbal identity and brand hierarchy toolkits for the master brand as well as Original series branding. Serve as strategic partner and subject matter expert in all things related to the service brand and drive for consistency across application.
• Develop innovative cross-channel marketing campaigns to establish and grow the new SVOD brand, delivering effective targeted campaigns and experiences reaching our defined target segments.
• Drive development of creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process and support alignment of internal marketing teams on goals and strategies for master brand campaigns.
• Drive development of media briefs to guide the media planning process and support alignment of media agency and internal marketing strategy teams.
• Manage campaigns from development to launch to ensure flawless execution.
• Responsible for managing the marketing budget and expenses related to brand campaigns partnering closely with the Media Strategy team.
• Partner with Data and Insight Group to develop, update and improve reporting that tracks and evaluates brand performance KPIs and their impact on subscriber acquisition and retention.
• Partner with senior management to oversee SVOD rebrand campaign development and execution, coordinating efforts across a cross-functional team including customer acquisition, retention, performance marketing, social media, partnerships and more.
• Partner with the creative services team to develop creative assets for rebrand campaign and ongoing brand campaigns.
• Develop a new brand architecture and framework for applying the brand identity where applicable.
• Lead customer research related to brand projects.
• Develop long term brand strategy to drive growth.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
• 15+ years marketing experience required, including leading brand and digital marketing for a global premium, direct to consumer product
• Experience launching and growing a new consumer product brand with key responsibility being driving and increasing brand awareness and brand health metrics in a highly competitive category
• Experience managing $100+MM marketing and media budgets
• Experience overseeing internal and external creative and media buying teams and agencies.
• Consumer and direct marketing experience in the entertainment space a plus.
• Track record of demonstrating strong relationship building, interpersonal and cross-functional team partnership skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
• History of leadership and managing a team.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.