ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
We seek a rockstar who can handle highly complex projects in a fast-paced environment through applying precision tracking, initiative, and creativity for ViacomCBS Streaming's Data and Insights group. ViacomCBS Streaming's Data and Insights group is looking for a strong Project Manager who understands technical aspects of site, product, and data tools development across platforms including desktop, mobile, connected tvs, and gaming consoles. This Project Manager will also work with cross-functional teams (i.e. Project Management, Business Intelligence, Data Products, Consumer Products, Ad Ops, Marketing, Video Technology and the leadership team) across CBS.com and Paramount+ and will be a key embedded member of the DIG Measurement Operations team made up of tracking and QA engineers. Must be skilled at driving projects from inception to launch, including resource allocation, scheduling, risk management, and rollout and have a working knowledge of digital media.
• Manage the complete development lifecycle for multiple projects, including resource allocation and scheduling, as well as quality assurance, stakeholder, risk management, and deployments.
• Organize the workflow of Tracking Engineers, Product Managers, Developers and Marketing Managers to deliver tracking solutions, specifications and testing on schedule, within budget and to the highest quality possible.
• Manage Jira queue for Measurement Operations team, shepherding team resources and effectively prioritizing.
• Facilitate the gathering and documentation of requirements, translating into project plans with specific deliverables and outcomes, and work with team leads to assign individual responsibilities.
• Facilitate and support execution of project plans and deliverables, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Effectively apply ViacomCBS Streaming's development methodology and enforce project standards.
• Minimize exposure on projects by clearly communicating potential risks at every stage.
• Create and ensure completion of project documents that remain current and organized.
• Take ownership of project scope, risks and issues, driving them to resolution in a timely fashion.
• Integrate with the business while driving inter-BU/Site projects with team members across the organization.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• BA/ BS in Business, Communications, Engineering or related field required or equivalent experience. Technical background required.
• 2+ years of experience in Internet technology project management with a solid understanding of SDLC. Project Manager for a large scale website and/or vendor based solution provider of enterprise technology.
• Experience working with Agile development methodologies.
• Self-motivated, creative, deadline enthusiastic, relentless about effective communication and delivering quality results required.
• The candidate must hold themselves accountable for the success of the project, drive prioritization, and be able to change tasks quickly communicate changes effectively based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines.
• Passion for and knowledge of interactive technology and platforms required.
• Proven experience building effective relationships to drive results.
• Experience working with task management solutions (Jira, Asana, @Task, ServiceNow)
• Experience working with product development in an agile environment
You might also have -
• Project Manager for a large scale website and/or vendor based solution provider of enterprise technology and PMP certification a plus.
• Experience working with projects involving analytics and Martech tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Kochava, Branch, etc.) is a plus
• Experience working in a media entertainment environment with multiple stakeholders and distributed teams.
• PMP, PMI-ACP or Certified ScrumMaster certification
FUNCTION: Project Management