Jr. Marketing Copywriter
We're seeking a Technical Copywriter to produce customer-facing and internal documentation that contributes to the overall success of ViacomCBS digital products.
Write easy-to-understand online help articles and customer support training guides
• Create tutorials to help end-users navigate and use our products
• Optimize and maintain the current information architecture
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of ViacomCBS streaming products and the documentation requirements
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 2+ years proven experience (including internships) in copywriting/technical writing, editing, proofreading, media and technology.
You might also have -
• Excellent writing, communication and collaboration skills
• Strong editing and proofreading skills with attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and images
• Experience managing many projects and deadlines across a variety of stakeholders
• Ability to use and navigate devices like Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, etc.
• Experience in entertainment and/or subscription streaming services, and knowledge of tools like Salesforce, JIRA and Confluence is preferred
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.