Streaming & Video Operations Coordinator
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, Paramount +, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
The CBS Interactive (CBSi) Video operation team works on groundbreaking technologies. What makes this position unique, is that you will be working on industry leading platforms for both live tv and video on demand.
Our team is looking to bring on a Live Video Coordinator to act as a core member of the video operations team focused on OTT, Mobile and Desktop video products. The Coordinator will work closely with Product, Project and third party vendors to ensure the highest quality video experience is getting to our end users. Every day will offer new challenges in an environment where change is encouraged.
• Responsible for testing live streaming across all current and upcoming platforms
• Identify video issues and relay valuable feedback to engineers
• Collaborate with third parties to coordinate on-boarding requirements and troubleshoot issues
• Monitor Live video in products once released and relay any issues to engineers
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and organized appropriately
• Take ownership of the LiveTV experience, driving potential issues to resolution in a timely fashion
• Work with the support team to field customer issues that have been advanced to our team
• Able to work weekends and flexible hours to cover live events
• Primetime monitoring and support across all digital platforms as well as for live events (NFL, Grammy's, etc.)
• QA of MVPD and vMVPD migrations
• QA of live station launches and platform releases
• Management and monitoring of national level video blackouts
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Experience working in a media entertainment environment with multiple partners and distributed teams
• Must be self-motivated, results-oriented and challenged by accountability
• Excellent internal client management and communication/ interpersonal skills
• Passion for and knowledge of interactive technology and platforms required
• Prior experience with mobile technologies (mobile development, APIs)
• Experience with troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues for streaming video
You might also have -
• Experience with live streaming video or broadcast
• Experience with video monitoring in a NOC or similar operations field
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.