ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
CBS Sports Digital -- a portfolio of premium digital sports media properties including CBSSports.com, CBS Sports HQ, 247Sports, MaxPreps and SportsLine -- is consistently ranked a top-three sports property, reaching more than 70M sports fans monthly across desktop, mobile, and connected TV devices. Our team is a diverse and agile group that effectively collaborates with the business to shape our department.
CBS Sports Digital is looking for a Streaming Digital Line Producer to work on the live stream with the control room team managing, optimizing and timing live and on demand video content for mobile, desktop and OTT (Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire) platforms.
• Adept in building a rundown
• Anticipate the needs of the stream with regard to video, graphics, scripts and other elements
• Coordinate with master control to break into live content during breaking news with a banner to simulcast an affiliate or alternate station.
• Close coordination with the senior and broadcast producers during live programs
• Writing headlines to maximize SEP and shareability
• Works closely with CBS Sports Digital team to create compelling content for customers on CBS Sports Digital platforms
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Minimum of 1+ years work experience preferred in helping to create and build show rundowns in cable, broadcast or digital environment.
• Must feel comfortable in a fast pace control room environment
• Work under extremely tight deadlines to write headlines and edit video for live digital broadcast
• Build and create show rundowns
• Familiar with Adobe Premiere & Inception
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news. The schedule will rotate, but must be able to work all shifts, including early mornings, weekends, overnights, and holidays
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y786-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.