San Francisco, CA
• Responsible for the technical development, debugging, and delivery of best- in-class mobile and OTT -applications
• Work with Product team to implement requirements and collaborate throughout project lifecycles
• Give instruction to Quality Assurance staff on testing guidelines, and comment on bug reporting
• Document code, and provide technical flow charts before project begins
• Participate with team in code reviews, pair programming, planning and retrospective sessions
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
• 5+ years of experience in application development
• Strong object oriented programming and design skills.
• Sound programming fundamentals: experience working with memory management, multi-threaded programming
• Proficient in Kotlin, Java, Android Components, UI Frameworks and development tools
• Experience with version control systems (Git and Bitbucket)
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience working with Agile development processes
• Ability to design and debug complex systems.
You might also have -
• Acted as a key contributor to at least one publicly released Android application
• Continuous Build & Test Automation experience
• Previous experience building applications for other OTT/Smart TV devices
• Basic knowledge of the iOS platform and some familiarity with Swift and Xcode
• Experience implementing third party SDKs
FUNCTION: Software Engineering
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp11po-34-229-64-28-42 in your application.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.