• Responsible for the technical development, debugging, and delivery of best- in-class mobile and OTT -applications
• Work with Product team to implement requirements and collaborate throughout project lifecycles
• Give instruction to Quality Assurance staff on testing guidelines, and comment on bug reporting
• Document code, and provide technical flow charts before project begins
• Participate with team in code reviews, pair programming, planning and retrospective sessions
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
• 5+ years of experience in application development
• Strong object oriented programming and design skills.
• Sound programming fundamentals: experience working with memory management, multi-threaded programming
• Proficient in Kotlin, Java, Android Components, UI Frameworks and development tools
• Experience with version control systems (Git and Bitbucket)
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience working with Agile development processes
• Ability to design and debug complex systems.
You might also have -
• Acted as a key contributor to at least one publicly released Android application
• Continuous Build & Test Automation experience
• Previous experience building applications for other OTT/Smart TV devices
• Basic knowledge of the iOS platform and some familiarity with Swift and Xcode
• Experience implementing third party SDKs
FUNCTION: Software Engineering