Senior Marketing Manager
New York, NY
The Senior Marketing Manager, Media Strategy helps plan and execute 360 degree full funnel marketing campaigns to drive growth across marketing channels for CBS All Access / Paramount+ Original Series.
• Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute acquisition marketing campaigns to drive CBS All Access / Paramount+ subscriber growth across direct to consumer online and offline marketing channels including Paid Social, Paid Search, Paid Display, App Install and Paid affiliate channels.
• Conduct analyses of Original Series marketing campaigns and maintain essential project calendars for upcoming Original Series.
• Partner with marketing teams, internal media buying team and external media agency to plan and optimize marketing spend across paid media channels to ensure Original Series media goals are met.
• Analyze tests and make recommendations for future testing/optimization across paid media channels (testing marketing variables including offer, copy/messaging, targeting and segmentation, and creative).
• Perform post-campaign analysis of Original Series media campaigns to drive and improve strategy.
• Advocate for decisions backed by data using multiple data sources from tech stack, external partners and internal resources.
• Explore new channels for potential growth marketing opportunities, including both performance and upper funnel tactics
• Aide in developing cutting edge cross-channel media plans promoting the streaming of Original Series
• Liaise with media channel owners, platform/vendor partners and key marketing partners to implement standards across paid media tactics using CBSi first and third party data to inform decisions while staying true to CBS All Access / Paramount+ brand
• Analyze critical metrics on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are maximizing return on ad spend - focus on finding and driving high quality CBS All Access / Paramount+ subscribers as determined by lifetime value
• Work across teams to understand & map out customer journeys and media touchpoints across devices and platforms
• Overseeing Original Series media budgets
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• A Bachelor's Degree
• 6+ years' experience working in a media buying environment including both upper funnel and performance media
• Strong communication skills and ability to foster strong relationships cross-functionally
• A data driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and partners
• Strong analytical skills and has the ability to analyze data
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
You might also have -
• Experience in digital subscription services and/or e-commerce
• Understanding and experience with AB/MVT testing preferred
• Strong interest in entertainment content and streaming
• Prior experience in a creative or ad agency a plus
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.