ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
The QA team is responsible for supporting the video streaming applications for CBS All Access on over 15 platforms.
Our team is looking for a Sr.QA Manager that will be responsible for leading the Web Functional QA, Growth, API, OTT and Backend. This candidate will work with senior-level management to determine product and feature launch dates. The role requires a strong leader who can prioritize several projects at once and maintain a hard line for keeping the product performing at a high level. The ideal candidate must be able to discern priority and focus resources where necessary.
• Lead the Web, Growth and OTT QA team, including the QA roadmap & the team's technology stack for the responsive website, across both core and subscription features
• Work with product owners, engineers, and team partners to review new features and build comprehensive test plans with your team
• Refine the team workflow processes and regression documentation
• Work with the front-line managers to delegate and communicate assignments - along with deadlines and ETAs - to the team
• Relay any important issues, project updates and changes to partners in a timely manner
• Work with external vendors to ensure detailed regression testing is completed for each build
• Work with automation team to determine how to optimize testing time while still maintaining a high degree of thoroughness
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• Oversee the testing and release of major upcoming application versions and QA architecture projects
• Research and implement ways to track and act upon Web QA performance
• Grow and develop the QA team's skills and help them achieve their career goals
• Organize and document for Web QA tools and processes
• Work with the team to improve test case management and scale testing processes while maintaining a high level of app stability
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 6+ years of QA management or lead experience with an agile scrum team / environment
• 6+ years of testing experience with responsive websites
• BS/BA Degree
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
• Must be knowledgeable in ticketing, logging, and network capture software, such as Charles Proxy and various browser development tools
• Initiative and self-prioritization to complete various day-to-day and long-term tasks
• Experience in using a test case management system, such as Testrail, qMetry, etc
• Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively
You might also have -
• Experience in training Managers and QA employees in QA tools and processes
• Stay up to date in QA by studying trends in and developments in quality management
• Experience in determining issue causes, whether they be client-side, server-side, or otherwise
FUNCTION: IT/Technology Operations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88z29-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.