ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
The Mobile QA team is responsible for supporting the delivery and architecture of Mobile apps across P+ and CBS. Mobile Quality Assurance is an extremely important aspect of the team's success.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Quality Assurance who performs as a strong leader that can juggle multiple projects at once and keep the product performing at a high level. This role will be responsible for overseeing the Mobile QA of Paramount + and CBS. The ideal candidate will work with senior level management to determine Mobile Apps and feature launch dates.
• Manage Mobile QA team for Paramount+ and CBS, including the QA roadmap & the teams technology stack
• Work with product owners and team stakeholders to review new features and create comprehensive test plans
• Develop the test vision, identifying critical success factors and aligning division / stakeholders
• Work with Mobile Product and Engineering teams to approve major technology and workflow changes
• Partner and communicate with stakeholders to ensure the team is providing high value, test-related services
• Own and drive the overall quality strategy for Mobile QA workflows
• Refine the team workflow processes and regression documentation
• Delegate assignments, deadlines and ETAs to the team
• Perform as a resource and subject matter expert for Mobile QA questions
• Recruit, develop, coach and motivate the Quality Assurance team members
• Additional other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 6+ years of QA management or lead experience
• Bachelor level degree or equivalent experience
• Have worked as a part of an Agile Scrum team
• Extensive knowledge of the Scrum process
• Experience with automation and using various automation frameworks
• Knowledgeable of ticketing and network capture software, such as Jira, Charles, Wireshark, logcat, etc.
• Previous experience building highly efficient Quality teams
• Metric driven; create and manage KPI's
• Have Quality and customer focus
• Experience with testing and pulling logs from a wide range of mobile and OTT devices
FUNCTION: IT/Technology Operations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1obzy-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.