The team at CBS.com is responsible for servicing CBS's premier online content around the world! We're home to best-in-class original shows (Star Trek: Picard, Twilight Zone, Star Trek: Discovery, The Good Fight) via our streaming service: CBS All Access / Paramount+. We also help millions of viewers consume and enjoy television hits such as Late Night with Stephen Colbert and Survivor, etc.
• Design, build and support high performance, scalable and innovative frontend components
• Develop and optimize high-performance Smart TV applications
• Partner with our central video engineering teams to build, integrate and deploy high-performance video players
• Help build a culture of good engineering processes and practices
• Collaborate with fellow engineers and product management teams to meet fixed deadlines
• Work in all phases of software development
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
• Develop applications for various Smart TVs
• Design and develop feature tests for core Smart TV application
• Collaborate with partners to debug and deploy applications.
What you bring to the team:
You have –
• 5+ years in web application development and standard methodologies
• BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
• Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design, data structures, and algorithms
• Deep understanding of React and Redux
• Strong knowledge of HTML DOM and Event APIs
• Keen knowledge of Webpack and Git
• Able to demonstrate interpersonal skills
You might also have –
• Experience with Chromecast application development
• Working knowledge of Docker and CI tools
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v1p4-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.