Quality Assurance Engineer
Our teams are responsible for servicing premier online content around the world via our state of the art platform, CBS All Access and soon to launch Paramount+. We help millions of viewers consume and enjoy award-winning television hits such as Big Bang Theory, Late Night with Stephen Colbert, Survivor, and many more!
Interested in joining the team? We have an ongoing hiring need for Roku Engineers in various locations and are continuously reviewing applicants. All applicants will be reviewed and considered for a current or near-future opening.
What you'll do:
As a Roku Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical design, development, and implementation of high-quality software using BrightScript and the Scene Graph framework to run on the Roku streaming platform. We are looking for a candidate who can work in a fast-paced environment and has a strong grasp of cutting edge technologies. The ideal individual will embrace our agile development environment and be a collaborative team player able to communicate their ideas with colleagues and management.
What you bring:
• Demonstrated fluency with BrightScript and Scene Graph Framework
• 3+ years of experience in application development
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Passionate about application performance and knows different techniques to do optimization
• Roku application development best practices
What you might also have:
• Previous experience building applications for other OTT/Smart TV devices
• Experience performing load tests
• Experience with the development of Chromecast applications
• Experience working with CI tools like Jenkins
FUNCTION: Software Engineering
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.