Truly premium content. At true scale. Only CBSi.
The Distribution, Marketing and Operations group supports streaming across the org. Individual departments include Marketing, Data and Insights, Production Operations and Ad Ops. The Project Management group supports initiatives across all of these teams.
You'll handle initiatives from initiation to completion for the Video Production team including support and communication related to providing video packages for distribution partners. Adoption of a range of internal project governance processes and tool sets, including Jira, Slack, Google Apps, Presentation software, Airtable, Media Pulse etc based on the needs of the project team, business units and key partners. You'll effectively drive and lead project teams, review resources and engage partners with mentorship from the VP of Project Management.
• Participate in and run meetings with the team and project prioritization reviews with key partners
• Develop/nurture relationships with project team and external partners /vendors across various time zones
• Closely collaborate with the team and designated business leads to identify and gather project / task requirements at the onset of the initiative
• Implement and monitor strategies for risk mitigation and prioritization
• Schedule and conduct meetings as needed, noting agreements, issues, and task assignments. Prepare and publish meeting minutes within 24 hours
• Provide regular project status to management and/or partners
One of the first initiatives for this role will be to develop and implement a new intake process for the team in concert with the Sr. Director of Web and Video Production and the VP of Project Management.
Types of projects you will be responsible for include:
• Delivery and redelivery of video packages according to spec
• Launches of new content, updated requirements for assets and sampling efforts
• Support the PMO in ensuring that we are operating according to agreed upon reporting and governance standards
• B.S or B.A. in video production related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum 2 years of experience leading large scale initiatives from discovery through to completion
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a video production environment including final air mastering, localization, and accelerated workflows (captioning, descriptive video services, broadcast ingest fulfillment).
• PMP, PMI, or Scrum Methodologies-certified with 3+ years of experience, preferred
• Experience working with teams and on projects that require video production hardware and software: Telestream Livestream, Vantage Transcoder, Colorfront
• Experience with Adobe Cloud Suite, MACCaption, Forensic Watermarking, IBM/Aspera Enterprise & Aspera On Cloud
• Proven experience running multiple, complex projects simultaneously to successful completion
• Ability to exercise effective judgment and sensitivity to changing needs and situations
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmjbo-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.