Analyst, Payroll Settlement and Accounting
ViacomCBS Streaming is a global leader in premium streaming services. As a part of the CBS All Access / Paramount+ product team, you'll build a world-class product experience that delivers premiere content from CBS, BET, MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, and Smithsonian to entertain millions of people!
We are seeking a Product Manager, Monetization and Payments, who will be a key addition to our CBS All Access (soon-to-be Paramount+) team. The role will focus on metrics around subscriber growth, conversion rate, and early churn across all of our platforms! The PM will work on the development of product services, features, and tools that are critical components of the subscription experience. This role is an important position for our team that is focused on the growth of our direct-to-consumer business.
• Responsible for extending our monetization strategy via subscription systems, tools, and billing integrations (e.g., iTunes, Google Play, Roku, and direct e-commerce).
• Work cross-functionally to build targeted promotions, subscription offers, add-ons, etc.
• Drive new revenue streams and additional subscriptions for the CBS All Access/Paramount+ business.
• Liaison with Customer Service and User Research for subscription and billing needs and to incorporate customer feedback into product plans.
• Collaborate with internal and external developers, designers and other key members to define, implement and manage product features, direct QA efforts and to grow our key acquisition and early retention metrics.
• Work with our User Experience team to design industry-leading experiences across web, mobile and connected TV devices.
• Advocate for our subscribers and create detailed and comprehensive product requirement documents.
• Work with marketing managers to optimize subscription features across platforms.
• Interpret usage data and develop reports and presentations analyzing product usage; provide updates on product performance to executives and key members.
• Collaborate with a wide range of internal teams, including Product, Legal, Business Intelligence, Finance and Marketing.
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 3+ years of experience in online or mobile product management or product marketing with an understanding of digital subscription, payments, e-commerce products, and billing platforms (e.g., Google Play, iTunes, Roku).
• Experience using data to make product decisions and A/B testing frameworks.
• Proven leader who can execute and quickly deliver cross-platform experiences in a cross-functional environment.
• Direct domain experience with subscription, transactional, or e-commerce products.
• Familiar with iTunes Connect, Google Play, Roku billing and/or Amazon app stores.
You might also have -
• Hands-on experience with SCRUM or other agile development methodologies
• BA / BS or equivalent field experience
FUNCTION: Product Management
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.