Product Manager, Growth
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, Paramount +, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
ViacomCBS Streaming is a global leader in premium streaming services. As a part of the CBS All Access / Paramount+ product team, you'll build a world-class product experience that delivers premiere content from CBS, BET, MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, and Smithsonian to entertain millions of people!
Our team is looking for a product manager to run the CBS All Access / Paramount+ growth scrum team. The role will work directly with the head of growth to define and collect requirements for A/B testing, locate opportunities for product experimentation, and provide the larger product organization with actionable insights from experiments. You'll be on the cutting-edge of our product development process defining brand new experiences for our millions of users while also iteratively improving on our existing offering in partnership with our data science, marketing, machine learning, and content teams!
• Use quantitative and qualitative data to identify potential A/B tests across all devices
• Partner with Product Design, User Research, and Marketing teams to develop a comprehensive testing roadmap in order to maximize business growth
• Analyze, advocate for and help develop our A/B tests while communicating actionable insights to the entire organization
• Run a cross-platform scrum team to test product improvements and new features by providing clear and actionable requirements (e.g. written PRDs)
• Work closely with CBS All Access / Paramount+ product leadership to define, set and track testing performance
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• Help design and implement machine learning models to personalize the user experience
• Build features and tools for users to discover the best content we offer at the right time
• Develop and test the latest features in all areas of our product
• Partner with our marketing team to build and test our strategy for push notification and messaging
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 2+ years experience in product management, A/B testing and experimental design
• Familiar with agile scrum teams and experience in the Product Owner role
• Ability to analyze data and form a compelling story around it
• Ability to quickly conceptualize and define ambiguous new projects for the entire organization and deliver on tight timelines
• Proven track record of building, prioritizing, and executing your own testing focused roadmap
• Proficiency in web analytics and video analytics (Adobe Analytics and/or other robust data solutions)
• Comfortable with presentation tools and services (Google Docs, Tableau, Google Data Studio, Keynote, PowerPoint, etc) to communicate with a range of technical and non-technical audiences
You might also have -
• Experience with mobile and OTT devices
• BA / BS or equivalent field experience
FUNCTION: Product Management
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.