ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
CBS Entertainment is truly cross-platform - we value design and brand consistency across devices. As an organization, we place a premium on design and usability. Crafting beautifully premium and intuitive apps and sites is a significant focus of our roadmap.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Product Designer who specializes in UI to join our team. Although this individual would seek both UX and UI strategies, they would ideally be very visually focused delivering on-brand, high-quality designs from conception to completion.
• Collaborate alongside product, engineering with your design manager to identify requirements, use cases, and user journeys
• Craft compelling visual narratives with a consistent user journey that supports the product through your visual designs
• Work alongside your Director to ensure a dependable, integrated brand perception and user-experience
• Be open and ready to switch gears from project to project as deadlines and priorities shift
• Collaborate with your Sr. Design Manager throughout the product development life-cycle to iterate on and deliver high-level UI product strategy concepts
• Analyze core product metrics and build design solutions that meet business objectives
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Extensive experience in responsive visual design, layouts, grid systems, visual hierarchy, typography, color theory, animation, accessibility, and A/B testing
• Possess a strong portfolio demonstrating gorgeous UI visual designs
• The ability to articulate, negotiate, and refine design solutions with cross-functional partners
• Top level visual design aesthetics combined with the ability to dive into user experience problems that meet the highest quality bar
• Familiarity with the design and scrum sprint processes
• Attentive to detail with a solid understanding of visual communication
• Resourceful in reviewing data to absorb user feedback to support their needs
• Remain calm under pressure with rapidly shifting deadlines and be able to pivot, manage and prioritize multiple projects
You might also have -
• Figma experience
• Able to create rapid prototyping
• Someone with remarkable speed
• Crafting experiences across living room platforms
• Bachelor's Degree in Art
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbq0bo-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.