San Francisco, CA
We are looking for an experienced partner manager with strong project management skills to join and support the ViacomCBS Digital Strategy team in planning, executing and monitoring strategic partnerships and agreements. This individual will be critical in facilitating end to end cross-functional partner management support in our fast paced environment. Reporting to the SVP/GM Head of Strategy, the Partner Manager will support the Strategy team with project management and coordination with external and internal partners. This role provides an opportunity to work on high profile projects for a leading, global, premium content company!
• Ensure successful execution of complex partner initiatives and agreements
• Manage communication and coordinate high volume, critical plans and deliverables between partners
• Collaborate and coordinate with internal project managers responsible for execution of partner agreements
• Coordinate collaboration and meetings at all levels of the organization
• Develop positive relationships with external partners and ViacomCBS Digital across all levels of the company
• Understand and document partner goals, strategies and constraints.
• Lead coordination between partners
• Communicate and coordinate with project owners timelines and deliverables
• Take ownership of status and updates
• Review process with constituents and offer ways to improve and be more efficient
• Provide excellent customer service and advocate for partners when issues arise
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 3+ years related experience preferably in the digital and/or media landscape
• Professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a team, goal oriented environment
• Organized and detail oriented individual
• Experience working cross-functionally with technology, legal, finance and other teams
• Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
• Ability to multitask and be flexible and adapt to fast-paced environment and technologies
• Strong written and verbal communication including expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint and presentation writing
• Ability to prioritize and lead many projects with tight deadlines
• Effective relationship building skills
• Collaborative style!
FUNCTION: Business Development
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.