Product Manager, Monetization & Payments
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
247Sports is a digital enterprise focused on delivering original college sports and recruiting news on a team-by-team basis to passionate sports fans across the world through a spectrum of platforms.
We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about college football, athletics. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who works well in a team environment and has strong communication skills. In this role, you play a key part in our National recruiting coverage - providing content for our audience and our premium subscribers along with interacting with them on our message boards.
• Report and provide free and premium written updates on college football, trends, and contribute to 247Sports rankings.
• Cover key recruiting events throughout the year to gather information for our rankings and occasionally gather interviews from prospects during camps which will provide unique content for our users and subscribers.
• Provide exciting and relevant information regarding our rankings and updates to our teamsites, experts, and desk that reflects the high standards of our 247Sports brand.
• Continually provide ideas and insights to the larger recruiting team on a regular basis.
• Ability and confidence to appear on camera and podcasts.
• Be up to date on top prospects in the latest recruiting classes for ranking purposes.
• Provide original and quality team content to help grow team site audience and message board community.
• Work with national editorial to provide comprehensive coverage on national recruiting news.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Experience covering and reporting on college football with an emphasis on SEC/ACC/Big12
• Must be able to travel and work flexible hours including nights and weekends
• Experience in multimedia especially shooting and editing photos and doing video and podcast.
• Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
You might also have -
• Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
• Experience on camera for video features around football coverage
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d227z7-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.