Agency Planning Lead
New York, NY
Our Marketing, Distribution & Operations team within the ViacomCBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium CBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service CBS All Access, ad-supported streaming across our CBS digital properties and CBS Audience Network partner sites such as YouTube, MSN and Yahoo, transactional digital storefronts such as iTunes and Amazon as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships.
We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver CBS content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
The Operations Associate Invoices/Forecasting helps support the CBS All Access/Paramount+ marketing teams in budgeting and invoicing across the business.
• Responsible for financial forecasting and invoice tracking for the marketing department to support strategic decision-making leading the consolidation of monthly expense forecasting documents.
• Coordinate and report on expense activities across multiple marketing teams, business lines and partner groups.
• Prepare expense and forecast documents for Senior leadership as well as the Finance teams to identify potential changes in our budget.
• Develop and optimize budgeting processes that consolidate large data sets.
• Track expenses and invoices to update marketing budget accordingly.
• Assist with expense reconciliation for month/quarter and ensure marketing costs reports are submitted timely.
• Liaise with media channel owners, creative team, platform/vendor partners and key internal marketing partners to gather expense information.
• Develop an easy to understand system that matches invoices to expenses accrued.
• Deep dive into our invoice reporting process to help match accrued marketing expenses with actual invoiced marketing costs.
• Work across teams to understand how each department submits invoices and expenses.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• A Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years' experience working in financial planning & analysis
• Be highly analytical and have a passion for numbers
• Candidates will have a proven track record of superior financial analysis and invoice reporting skills
• This person must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to work across multiple teams
• Strong communication skills and ability to foster positive relationships cross-functionally
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and partners
• Strong analytical skills and has the ability to analyze data in Excel, creative complex pivot tables, and develop strategic recommendations
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
You might also have -
• Experience in digital subscription services and/or e-commerce
• Strong interest in entertainment content, sports and live events.
• Understanding and experience with expense softwares
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.