Account Manager - Integrated Marketing
San Francisco, CA
The media landscape is evolving rapidly, and CBS Interactive is seeking a hardworking Marketing Manager who is motivated by change and excited by the opportunity to deploy the power of CBS Interactive in new ways! The Marketing Manager will support the Search & New Markets team's initiatives that are aligned to the strategic objectives of the company and its brands, including handling partner relationships, analyzing business performance and trends, preparing deliverables for finance, and leading online direct response and acquisition campaigns. Candidates should be passionate about culture, interpersonal, and ready to chip-in to a wide variety of projects, including return on ad spend (ROAS), and landing page conversions rates.
• Develop relationships with key business partners, understand their needs, and support growth
• Analyze revenue performance data proactively, and extract meaningful insights that will help drive volume. Present findings and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
• Improve site monetization through various landing page and ad unit testing
• Monitor activities and landing pages of competitors and provide industry trends and findings
• Prepare deliverables to our finance team including monthly spend and revenue performance, weekly pacing notes, and monthly forecast/budget updates based on recent performance trends and pace
• Scale internal performance marketing initiatives by being responsible for the launch and execution of paid campaigns from start to finish. Handle day-to-day optimizations to meet target KPI's.
• Ensure accuracy of all invoices and month-end revenue statements to partners and finance
• Work with new partners and legal to assist with new IO's and contracts
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 3+ years of online media/marketing experience, preferably with experience in running paid acquisition campaigns with Facebook, Google ads, GDN, Bing, Taboola, Outbrain, or Pinterest
• Strong understanding of online advertising revenue and profitability KPIs
• Experience working collaboratively with external partners
• Analytical approach with meticulous attention to detail
• High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Analytics
• Exceptional communicator (written and oral) with the ability to build positive relationships
• Quick to learn new topics and demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
• Self-motivated and able to work independently with regular check-ins and supervision from department leaders
• Works with colleagues and peers in a professional and collaborative style
You might also have -
• Agency or client experience
• An understanding of search engine monetization
• A background in search and/or content arbitrage
• Experience with running ROAS focused campaigns at scale ($100k+ in monthly spend)
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.