Audience Development Editor
San Francisco, CA
• Designs and develops programs, policies, and practices in collaboration with the legal and marketing teams to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local advertising, marketing and consumer protection requirements.
• Manages the monitoring of advertising and marketing activities and related operational practices for compliance with internal policies and applicable rules and regulations.
• Ensures that project milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
• Cultivates an environment where employees respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
• Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals.
• Ensures required policies and procedures are documented, regularly reviewed and updated as appropriate, and necessary training is provided
• Prepares compliance status reports for internal management and regulatory agencies as required.
• Supports legal team and assists with implementation of various compliance initiatives
• Evaluate, recommend, and manage ongoing relationships with media partners and vendors
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Strong understanding of marketing key performance indicators (KPIs) and how it pertains to the success of marketing activities.
• Excels in a dynamic, data-driven, metrics oriented environment
• Quick to learn new topics and demonstrates ability to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
• Self-motivated and able to work independently with regular check-ins and supervision from department leaders
• Excellent interpersonal skills (written and oral) with the ability to build positive relationships
• Works with colleagues and peers in a professional and collaborative style
• High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Google drive, Google documents.
You might also have -
• Experience using any of the following marketing tech platforms such as: Omniture, Google Analytics, Kenshoo, DFA, Conversant, HasOffers/Tune, Kochava, Nanigans, or Power Editor
• Agency account or client experience
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.