ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, Paramount +, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
CBS Sports Digital -- a portfolio of premium digital sports media properties including CBSSports.com, 247Sports, MaxPreps and SportsLine -- is consistently ranked a top-three sports property, reaching more than 70M sports fans monthly across desktop, mobile, and connected TV devices. Our team is a diverse and agile group that effectively collaborates with the business to shape our department.
The sports streaming space is one of the fastest-growing sectors of the media industry. CBS Sports is looking for a passionate sports fan with an eye for detail and an unmatched sports acumen to manage our CBS Sports OTT app programming. The position involves managing the CBS Sports HQ programming grid, events calendar and messaging to internal stakeholders and external partners as well as all live events and on-demand programming within the App.
Your day- to-day:
• Working with HQ producers to manage the HQ programming grid
• Communicate HQ programming throughout the organization and to key external partners
• Develop long-range seasonal and tentpole programming plans
• Manage CBS Sports OTT shelves and complementary programming displays
• Collaborate with marketing, sales and technology on HQ programming initiatives
• Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on KPIs for CBS Sports HQ programming.
• Maintain a close watch of industry trends and provide recurring reports to senior management
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Minimum 1-2 years working in media
• In-depth knowledge of sports and gambling/fantasy
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Expert analytical experience with the ability to transform findings into actions
• Strong interpersonal and communication abilities with experience working with talent and production members
FUNCTION: IT/Technology Operations