Senior Marketing Manager
New York, NY
We are looking for an associate manager to support the centralized partnership team, reporting to the Senior Partnerships Manager. In this role, the manager will collaborate with the team to drive awareness, subscriptions and engagement of CBS All Access across OTT partners. Pursuing an associate who enjoys managing multiple relationships and who will help to plan, execute and monitor campaigns with platform partners such as Roku and Amazon as well as grow visibility into partner data by supporting reporting and tracking relationships, crafting presentations and recapping tentpole campaigns. The ideal candidate will bring collaboration, communication, creativity and efficiency to all operational elements of the marketing process and has a passion for the steaming media space.
• Assist the management of individual marketing campaigns across given platform partners from a paid media perspective
• Set and track campaign KPIs to present back to partners. Ability to apply findings from previous campaigns to inform and improve marketing efficiency over time.
• Build business case to push forward the integration of third-party SAAS partners (e.g Kochava, LiveRamp) and own the approvals and implementation process; innovate on new use cases for existing data tracking (e.g. RMF)
• Collaborate with Partnership team to prospect, develop and execute new opportunities coming from Business Development, Ad Sales, and/or internal business units
• Coordinate with internal marketing teams to help strategize and plan OTT marketing campaigns for CBS network priorities, best in class show series, and live events, adhering to team budget and managing invoices and accruals
• Maintain and evaluate monthly and ad-hoc reporting, including analyzing raw data from partners as well as internal data and reporting metrics to help build the overall campaign story
• Support partner marketing campaigns for tentpole events, original series premieres and core network priorities across paid channels for various platform partners in a cross-functional team
• Develop and maintain paid marketing campaign trackers to inform internal stakeholders of paid media flights across partners and ad products, collaborating cross-team as needed
• Assist with optimization and streamlining in tracking and reporting across OTT platforms
• Develop performance review presentations and recaps to share with greater team, including key learnings and recommendations to help drive growth
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• College degree
• Experience in partnership, digital performance marketing and/or account management role
• Excellent communication skills, effective in person, over email and on conference calls; can easily ''run the meeting''
• Experience developing proposals, creative assets, requiring strong attention to detail
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
You might also have -
• Experience working in news and/or entertainment industry
• Business development background
• Experience managing paid mobile and/or OTT campaigns
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.