New York, NY
We're seeking a Junior Copywriter to write, proofread and edit various assets that position ViacomCBS Streaming as a leader with various audiences.
• Crafting copy for onsite, UI/UX and marketing assets
• Writing various subscriber newsletters, including subject lines and pre-headers, as well as non-subscriber communications
• Assisting with paid social copy and affiliate emails for various campaigns, series and live events
• Conceptualizing new and exciting ways to speak to our audience, through push and in-app notifications, Facebook Like campaigns, Instagram Stories and more
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 2+ years demonstrated experience (including internships) in copywriting, editing, proofreading, media and marketing.
You might also have -
• Excellent writing, communication and collaboration skills
• Strong editing and proofreading skills; detail-oriented
• Organized and can manage multiple deadlines with multiple teams
• Ability to apply, maintain and implement style guidelines
• Passion for mass media, pop culture, TV, movies and streaming
• Being well-versed in live sports and news is a HUGE PLUS!
• A positive attitude and ability to work successfully, both within multiple teams and independently
• Easily accept direction and adapt to quick changes and requests
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.