Overview and Responsibilities:
CBS Sports Digital -- a portfolio of premium digital sports media properties including CBSSports.com, CBS Sports HQ, 247Sports, MaxPreps and SportsLine -- is consistently ranked a top-three sports property, reaching more than 70M sports fans monthly across desktop, mobile, and connected TV devices. Our team is a diverse and agile group that effectively collaborates with the business to shape our department.
We are looking for a Graphics Production Assistant that will improve the overall production quality of CBS Sports HQ. The selected candidate will provide graphics support to keep up with the fast-paced sports news environment that will be broadcasted to our Sports HQ audience. You will have a direct impact on the viewing experience of our invested sports fans.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Use Adobe Creative Suite to cut images and/or clips for implementation into Ross XPression. This includes team and sponsor logos, player headshots and action shots
• Operate ROSS XPression machine during show (will be trained if unfamiliar)
• Work in browser-based rundown system Inception (will be trained if unfamiliar)
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (i.e. communications, graphic design, new media, broadcast)
• Experience with control room/studio/newsroom environment
• Must be strong with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere
• 1-2 years minimum professional experience working with graphics and in a control room
• Working knowledge of the rest of Adobe Creative Suite (notably AfterEffects and Illustrator)
• Knowledgeable about sports
• Ability to function in fast-paced environment
• Knowledgeable about on-air graphics rundowns and systems (Ross XPression is most ideal)
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8z10-3-229-142-104-42 in your application.