Intern - Respawn Analytics
Los Angeles, CA
CBS Interactive is looking for a talented and highly motivated individual with strong Product Management skills to join our CBS All Access Team. CBS All Access is a fast-growing streaming platform, offering services across web, mobile, and OTT devices. We've built an innovative and exciting work environment to inspire and reward the cutting-edge ideas, creativity, and technical/operational expertise of our managers and employees. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a rapidly growing field with a talented, innovative, and collaborative product team!
This role will report to the All Access product team and work closely with stakeholders, designers, and engineers to define platform requirements; prioritize requirements based on business goals and platform KPIs; and deliver great experiences to our users.
• Clearly define feature requirements and business logic for the scrum team and design partners
• Attend scrum team activities (grooming, planning, standups, story writing, and prioritization)
• Collaborate with developers, designers, and partners to implement and manage product releases; direct QA efforts; and to grow ongoing third party relationships
• Use quantitative and qualitative data to become knowledgeable about the customer, their habits, and their needs
• Develop a roadmap for proposed features
• Create cross-functional relationships and work through competing priorities with ease
• Operate both independently and as part of a broader team; juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
• Work to meet agreed upon time frames / target dates with the scrum team and PMO partners
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• The internship is paid and can also be for university credit if it meets the candidate's university's guidelines.
• Time commitment for the role is full-time, 40 hours per week for 10 weeks or part-time, 20h hours per week for 15 weeks.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Comfortable drafting detailed product requirements from user stories to Product Requirement Documents
• Excellent communication skills with ability to speak to team members of all levels
• Passionate about user experience and mobile platforms
• Comfortable analyzing data and presenting to stakeholders
• Knowledgeable about tech and product best practices
• A passion for all things entertainment and video streaming
• An understanding of the streaming space market and experience watching shows on multiple devices
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.