Mgr,Digital Pricing & Yield
New York, NY
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
We are looking for a high energy, creative-thinker to assist in management and execution of our email marketing efforts around our Gaming and Gambling Partnership Divisions at CBSSports.com, 247Sports and SportsLine.com. This person will work in conjunction with other CBSSports staff and business units to build the CBS Sports fantasy and gaming base, CBS Sports Digital William Hill First Time Depositors (FTD) base, and improve engagement among these audiences.
• Manage, create and optimize various email lists and campaigns to deliver a diverse group of informational and promotional emails across all gaming and gambling properties
• End-to-end testing from conceptualizing and planning of email campaigns from execution to delivery
• Monitor email performance in traditional email metrics, as well as, other KPIs like subscription sales, first-time depositors, visits, pageviews, and conversions.
• Create and distribute regular reporting on email performance and recommend strategies for improvement.
• Evaluate and improve performance related to audience growth, delivery, opens, and other KPIs
• Monitor and enhance call to actions, email templates and further develop our lead generation strategy
• Manage and build overall email marketing strategy for CBSSports.com's Gaming and Gambling efforts.
• Create a path to reach our player, subscriber and FTD goals in the most optimal and beneficial way for our customers
• Optimize growth of first-time depositors, gaming players and subscriptions through email optimization, creation, and lead-generation improvements.
• Help develop new features and strategies to assist in the growth of our email marketing efforts that benefit CBS Sports Digital and our customers.
• Understand what events, sports, and keywords drive KPIs to CBS Sports Digital efforts
• Analyze industry trends, best practices, business standards, and future growth opportunities.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Familiarity with CAN-SPAM compliance and email best practices
• A passion for sports, daily fantasy, sports betting, and season-long fantasy.
• A strong independent work ethic.
• Understanding of the sports betting industry, daily fantasy, and season-long fantasy.
• Exceptional marketing and writing skills
• 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 4 years of experience in email marketing
• Ability to code templates from scratch using HTML and CSS that will render consistently in all major clients
• Strong understanding of relational databases and ability to write moderately complex SQL queries
• Availability to work seven days a week, 365 days a year, including extensive weekend hours from September to March
• Strong attention to detail, well organized and quality conscious
• Focused attitude and the ability to work independently with excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to find errors and provide corresponding feedback
• Ability to analyze and report on key metrics to a diverse group of stakeholders
• Proven ability to discern industry trends.
• Working knowledge of betting, daily fantasy and season-long fantasy terminology.
You might also have -
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Analytics
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Worked in the gaming and betting field
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v4o9-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.