Technical Ad Ops Specialist - Sports
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, Paramount+, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
The Director, Sports Programming oversees the strategy and development of cross-channel go-to-market plans supporting the Paramount+ sports streaming experience, including Paramount+ exclusive sports such as UEFA Champions League and Serie A soccer and CBS broadcast simulcast sports including NFL on CBS, Masters and NCAA basketball.
• Plan and oversee 360-degree marketing campaigns to promote sports event tune-in on Paramount+ from messaging and creative development to execution to post-campaign recap and analysis
• Develop a holistic sports approach for Paramount+ highlighting both specific events as well as the entire sports offering
• Partner across ViacomCBS divisions to promote complementary sports programming including pre-game coverage, highlight shows, documentaries and podcasts.
• Create cross-channel messaging strategy to increase engagement among Paramount+ sports fans and enhance the sports viewing experience
• Identify and develop new marketing tactics and opportunities to drive additional viewership and subscribers within the sports ecosystem
• Developing cutting edge 360 degree marketing campaigns supporting the streaming of sports on Paramount
• Support development of innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior
• Analyze the success of our marketing campaigns and provide recommendations and optimization opportunities
• Partner with internal research and insights teams to develop a deep understanding of the target customer for each event and identify overlap within the ecosystem to inform engagement efforts
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• A Bachelor's Degree
• 10+ years' experience working in sports marketing
• Strong communication skills and ability to foster strong relationships cross-functionally
• A data driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
You might also have -
• Strong interest sports content, particularly international soccer
• Experience in digital subscription services and/or e-commerce
• Understanding and experience with AB/MVT testing preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8yyy-3-226-72-118-42 in your application.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.