Senior Marketing Manager
The Director, Media Strategy oversees the Media Strategy team, charged with building 360-degree media plans across content verticals for CBS All Access.
• Work with cross-functional teams to lead development of 360-degree marketing campaigns to promote CBS All Access via traditional and digital marketing channels including OOH, TV, Direct Display, Youtube, Connected TV, Paid Social, Paid Search, Paid Display, and App Install channels.
• Work day to day with internal and external media agencies on campaign planning across content verticals including CBS All Access brand campaigns, documentaries, children's programming, Star Trek franchises, live sports, and more.
• Advocate for data-backed decision making using multiple data sources from tech stack, external partners and internal resources to inform media buying across channels and verticals
• Oversee growth and development for a team of media strategists.
• Liaise with campaign and programming brand leads to implement standard methodologies across media plans using first and third party data as well as internal and external tools to inform decisions while staying true to the CBS All Access brand
• Work across teams to understand & map out customer journeys and media touchpoints across devices and platforms to build attribution methodology across channels including upper funnel and lower funnel tactics
• Manage multi-million dollar marketing budget across marketing and media strategy partners, ensuring that marketing funds are spent as efficiently as possible
• Stay abreast of industry and technology trends, developing a point of view for how they will impact CBS All Access and our marketing strategy
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree
• Media Planning experience across both traditional and digital channels required, minimum of 10+ years marketing experience
• Proven track record running large-scale 360-degree media campaigns including upper and lower funnel channels
• Experience working with full-funnel media attribution solutions
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
You might also have -
• MBA a plus
• An agency background
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.