Digital Campaign Specialist
New York, NY
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
The Digital Analyst will be based out of New York and be responsible for supporting the sales team in executing, monitoring, and optimizing the digital advertising campaigns across CBS, Viacom, and Pluto properties. This individual will work with a designated team to ensure flawless campaign execution as well as provide optimal client service support for assigned Advertisers and Agencies. The Digital Analyst will serve as the primary point of contact for client inquiries and requests pertaining to their advertising programs post campaign launch. This includes tracking impression delivery, reporting, assisting with optimization, and reconciling delivery discrepancies.
• Provide clients/sales with any necessary campaign reporting
• Proactively reach out to Sales team for missing creative/tags for upcoming launches
• Lead in assigning creative to their respective line items on the client IO to ensure proper set up in DFP and FreeWheel
• Effectively work with functional groups such as Sales, Account Management, Yield, Trafficking to optimize campaigns to meet performance objectives
• Proactively monitor campaign performance and delivery goals, escalate delivery issues as necessary
• Generate reports to troubleshoot/resolve third-party reporting discrepancies or campaign/creative issues
• Compile weekly reports for sales summarizing any potential revenue-at-risk
• Execute Insertion Order revisions in Operative One order management system, including budget revisions, incremental spend, reallocations and cancellations
• Create ''wrap decks'' to summarize campaign performance after completion
• Processes and submits invoice adjustments to Finance and ensure campaigns are invoiced in a timely and accurate manner
• Works with Finance team and Agencies to resolve billing discrepancies
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• BA/BS degree (or equivalent training and experience)
• Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills
• Strong Excel skills required; pivot tables a must
You might also have -
• 2- 4 years media/ digital industry experience
• Knowledge of DoubleClick and FreeWheel and industry platforms such as Double Verify, Integral Ad Science, MOAT, etc. preferred/beneficial.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k980-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.