The CBS Television Distribution Digital (CTD) group at CBS Interactive creates digital / video focused desktop, mobile, and app experiences, managing digital and social for first-run television syndication brands including Star Trek, Dabl, Entertainment Tonight and ET Live, Inside Edition, Rachael Ray, The Doctors, and The Drew Barrymore Show.
Our team is looking for a DevOps Engineer to be an integral part of the CTD Digital Engineering team. You will work with Engineers and QA teams to build and release products for our high-traffic web properties and media applications.
• Work with the CTD engineering to maintain and evolve our flagship content web sites and streaming services
• Lead the design and implementation of our public Cloud infrastructure including CI/CD, provisioning, sizing, and infrastructure as code
• Work with other DevOps and infrastructure teams throughout the organization to keep the team up to date on best practices and new ideas
• Support our development teams across multiple properties in an agile environment
• Build out and optimize our AWS Cloud footprint as we scale our team and backlog
• Help setup and run CI/CD Pipelines for our web sites and applications
• Get us onboard with Release Trains!
• Additional other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 3+ years leading the design and implementation of Cloud systems in AWS using tools like Terraform, Helm, and CloudWatch
• Experience working on Linux systems running Nginx, Varnish, and PHP
• Experience managing CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
• Experience containerizing applications using Docker/Kubernetes/ECS
• Experience with a programming language such as PHP
• BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
You might also have -
• Experience with Content Delivery Networks (Fastly, Akamai)
FUNCTION: Software Engineering
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.