Social Media Producer
• Respond to customer inquiries from the CBS All Access Help social handles, assisting with account management, troubleshooting, content inquiries, etc.
• Maintain CBS All Access Help social accounts and work with Marketing and Customer Care team to craft approved responses
• Proactively monitor Facebook, Twitter and other CBS social media channels for customer feedback and concerns
• Develop expert knowledge of the CBS All Access service to address user inquiries that include, but are not limited to: subscriptions, account management, billing issues, content library, benefits/features of the service and basic application navigation
• Stay current on social media trends and provide recommendations and approaches to improve customer care management
• Respond to CBS app reviews and report on trends across all app stores
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant business experience
• 3+ years of working in a social media community management capacity or customer service capacity
• In-depth knowledge of and enthusiasm for social media
• Demonstrated awareness of social media trends/developments and how those can be implemented to improve community engagement/customer service
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to write clear, concise, and accurate messages
• Experience working in CRM systems and/or social media platforms
• Ability to maintain a professional and calm demeanor while juggling multiple, high-priority tasks concurrently
• Ability to work mornings, evenings, and weekends to cover hours of operation as needed
You might also have -
• Experience working in the entertainment industry or an agency
• An active interest in television, pop culture, and/or digital media
• A love for customer service; it is immensely satisfying to you to be on the front lines continually solving and engaging with our fans and followers.
FUNCTION: Customer Service/Support
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.