Manager, Digital Partnership Marketing
New York, NY
We're looking for a highly analytical Marketing Manager with experience in digital marketing to support CRM strategy planning for the CBS All Access Retention team, with the goal of driving increased engagement with our subscribers.
• Planning and development of CRM strategy across multiple marketing channels that will drive subscriber engagement and reduce churn.
• Partner with the Analytics & Research teams to extract and analyze insight from customer data and research to uncover areas of opportunity that will optimize lifecycle journeys.
• Develop a loyalty strategy driving growth.
• Recommend segmentation, targeting, lifetime value, and personalization tactics to improve engagement and maximize marketing return on investment.
• Support ongoing testing for each channel and segment to ensure continued innovation.
• Retention trend analysis and reporting.
• Analyze marketing campaign performance and trends. Produce and present reports to understand effectiveness and performance.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree
• 4+ years of experience in a CRM or marketing role, preferably with a subscription product
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation
• Experience running customer retention programs a plus
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
• Self-motivated and results oriented
• Understanding of AB/MVT testing
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Passion for the media and entertainment industry!
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.