Director, Content (Kids & Family Entertainment), CBS All Access
CBS All Access / Paramount+ is ViacomCBS' direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service. CBS All Access / Paramount+ gives subscribers the ability to watch more than 20,000 episodes and movies on demand - including exclusive original series, current and past seasons of hit shows from the CBS Television Network and growing libraries from brands across the ViacomCBS portfolio including BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Smithsonian and more, as well as a wealth of films from Paramount Pictures. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. CBS All Access / Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Digital's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The Content Strategy & Creative Partnerships team manages the digital brand health of CBS linear television, and CBS All Access / Paramount+ programming across ViacomCBS. We connect various cross-function teams including production, product, PR, distribution, sales and marketing teams to protect and project the essence of our programming across consumer touch points, in addition to partnering with third party platforms and producers to enhance our digital products and services.
Our team is looking for a Director of Content who will lead all aspects of content planning and scheduling for the Kids and Family Entertainment vertical within CBS All Access / Paramount+ for Original Series and other content created for or licensed for the service, including managing brands partnerships with ViacomCBS' brands such as Nickelodeon, Nick at Nite, Nick Jr., Teen Nick, Nick Toons, and Nickelodeon Studios. The candidate will work closely across divisions to deliver innovative creative materials and initiatives designed to support Kids & Family Entertainment content, Original Series and brand programming in the service. The Director will also serve as the brand ambassador for Kids & Family Entertainment All Access Original Series in their representation across digital platforms including web, mobile, apps, social media and OTT.
• Manage integration & partner management of brands content into the All Access/P+ platform
• Manage the asset lifecycle of content and interactive features for relevant shows
• Help to set go to market plan and promotions for new and renewed show launches
• Lead show support brainstorms with key stakeholders and teams internally
• Communicate performance and data trends with teams for brands content
• Develop digital content and social strategy in support of programming with All Access/P+ social teams
• Oversee prioritization and planning of all promotional activity around All Access shows within the ViacomCBS Kids & Family Entertainment brand vertical
• Work with sales and integrated marketing teams to create, package and execute sponsor features tied to shows
• Obtain all necessary approvals and clearances to execute promotional and/or content plans
• Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• Coordinate and launch Kids & Family Entertainment content in the service
• Launch Original Series Content alongside programming leads within brand vertical
• Upfront sales and launch partnerships for original programming
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Minimum 6+ years in a strategic marketing, planning or content development role for streaming services, television, feature film or interactive media
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
• Proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams to manage complex projects across diverse groups or organizations
• Excellent multi-tasking and project management skills with strong attention to detail
• A self-starter, entrepreneurial demeanor who can balance multiple tasks with limited support staff
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, particularly with senior executives and external partners
• Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
You might also have -
• Subscription VOD service experience
• Ability to easily interact and interface with television production personnel
• Diverse experience and skills across creative, project management, product and data/metrics
• Experience using Asana, Jira, project management tools
• Comfort managing various projects at once in a fast paced environment
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.