New York, NY
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
• Help to define and push forward the overarching PR strategy for Paramount +' brand of originals series.
• Lead in the development and implementation of comprehensive and creative PR campaigns for scripted and unscripted original series.
• Develop innovative and ''out of the box'' ideas to support the Paramount + slate, development and long-term growth.
• Pitch programming and related stories to a broad range of media, follow-up on media requests, and foster close working relationships with members of the media. Proactively identify traditional and unique opportunities to maximize press coverage across multiple platforms.
• Oversee the organization of press events, junkets, speaking engagements/panels, press briefings, media tours, set visits, and screenings, as applicable.
• Lead the development of creating series materials including talking points, press releases, press kits and more.
• Work closely with photo editor to manage creative assets for press purposes.
• Partner with cross-functional Paramount + teams such as marketing, social and content strategy to ensure cohesive messaging and coordination.
• Track budgets for media campaigns.
• Work cross-functionally to nurture relationships with internal and external stakeholders to strategize and execute successful promotional campaigns.
• Work closely with show creators/executives, talent, production and programming executives, as well as outside PR representatives.
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 7+ years of hands-on media relations experience in the entertainment and/or digital media industry is essential, preferably with previous publicity experience working
• Passion and solid knowledge of the digital media and entertainment industries.
• Demonstrated ability to create results-driven communications campaigns that align with business objectives.
• Must be team oriented, collaborative and flexible to work across various business groups across the company
• Strong media relations experience with ability to think creatively and generate new story angles.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be a strategic thinker who is a dedicated and responsive team player with the ability to think creatively and generate new ideas.
• Strong writing skills, computer proficiency and social-media savvy required.
• Bachelor's degree required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkzv8-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.