Senior Marketing Manager
New York, NY
CBS Interactive is looking for a manager with a deep understanding of online advertising and related industry processes to lead a digital sales support team. The Client Services group is responsible for supporting CBSi sales team, managing the execution of client advertising campaigns, and providingCBSi clients unparalleled service & support.
The Manager of Client Services is charged with overseeing and supporting a team of 6 and is ultimately accountable for ensuring the successful creation, management and delivery of all ad campaigns. The manager is responsible for staffing and training the digital sales support team.
This individual will strive for optimal client satisfaction and provide top level service/support to the Sales teams. As a Client Services representative, the manager will also be charged with working with the Account Management, Billing, Ad Ops, Yield, and other operational team leads in helping define cross departmental efficiencies, and support CBSi policy, process & procedure.
The manager should be able to work well independently and thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a passion for managing and developing teams and should be proactive, detail oriented, extremely organized and should have advanced problem solving skills.
• Assist in leading a team of 6 (Digital Revenue Specialists)
• Partner with Sales Management to ensure the Client services team is providing the highest level of support ongoing
• Work closely with Account Management team to make recommendations and support campaign optimizations on a daily basis
• Partner with Billing team to close out final delivery on a monthly basis for all active campaigns
• Proactively work with internal stakeholders to resolve any campaign execution issues
• Assist the team in the prioritization, management and execution of the sales cycle and account workflow.
• Provide strong representation & leadership for Client Services team
• Ensure fluid communication & process flow with other CBSi departments
• Interview and hire new team members as needed
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• Minimum of 4+ years experience in internet advertising or related field in digital
• Prior supervisory or management experience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to manage competing priorities effectively in a fast-pace environment
• Strong process management and multitasking abilities
• Advanced application experience (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
• Tech savvy and proficient with digital advertising programs delivery methodologies.
• Experience with online ad serving systems (DFP knowledge a plus)
You might also have -
• 5+ years media/ digital industry experience
• Knowledge of DoubleClick and industry platforms such as Double Verify, Integral Ad Science, MOAT, etc. preferred/beneficial.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.