Account Manager - Integrated Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Video Monetization & Operations team is a growing group of fun individuals responsible
for the monetization of all brands of ViacomCBS Streaming video content. As a central
team, we have responsibilities for all business units across the ViacomCBS Streaming
portfolio. From Entertainment to News to Sports, we have a role in it all.
In this role, you will be responsible for guiding internal groups through the sales process,
in order to ensure users, clients, and ViacomCBS Streaming are well represented. This
includes tasks such as testing creative, implementing it correctly in our ad server, tracking
delivery, and making optimizations to insure complete delivery and maximizing revenue.
• Answering questions from Sales representatives and other internal groups
• Checking specifications on video assets from clients (both third party and first party)
• Guiding internal departments in order reservation and product utilization
• Trafficking assets within the ad server
• Optimizing campaigns for most efficient delivery
• Working with high profile events such as live streaming of the NFL, The Grammys, and NCAA Football.
• Future endeavors include improving All Access viewer experiences and working on CBS original content such as Star Trek Discovery
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, it is often required to find errors that are not
• easily visible
• Summary knowledge of major industry 3rd party ad servers (DCM, Innovid, Extreme
• Candidate should contain meticulous attention to details
• Time management skills and the ability to multi-task on several projects at once
You might also have -
• One year of experience in online ad trafficking
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (strong Excel skills strongly preferred)
• Experience with online video ad formats such as VAST/VPAID a plus
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.