We are the Audience Acquisition team, part of the ViacomCBS Streaming Group, Marketing Acquisition and Campaign Services team (MACS). We work closely with the digital teams at ViacomCBS to promote and amplify the very best content and products of what is produced every day. Come join our team!
As an Audience Acquisition Marketing Specialist, you will work alongside the paid social advertising team in managing paid campaigns on social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok or Reddit. You will help with setting up and managing paid social campaigns, working on setting up the right audience targeting profiles and building paid social ads. You'll also help monitor metrics and results from the paid social campaigns, to help understand which tactics and audiences are the driving most activity and engagements. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in paid social advertising and will be looking to further their career within paid social to understand how they can help drive business goals and evaluate against key performance metrics (KPIs). They will show a strong work ethos and strive to continually learn and grow their digital marketing skills. This will be a fun and fast paced role, so we are looking for a hardworking and detail oriented team-player to join our results-oriented team.
• Update and deliver reports to the Audience Acquisition and broader marketing team
• Upload and schedule ads through various paid social ad managers/platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter Ads Manager, Snap, Pinterest, Reddit among others
• Generate audience targeting ideas, review campaigns, make recommendations for optimizations
• Monitor performance of digital media buys against KPIs and benchmarks
• Work closely with each platform vendor on a day-to-day basis to ensure buying techniques are in sync with evolving platform capabilities, which would include hosting regular in-office vendor hours.
• Support the management, monitoring, and administration of advertising campaigns
• Collaborate with multiple departments to communicate campaign progress and updates
• Monitor activities of competitors and industry trends
• Execute special projects as needed
• Update marketing vendor reports
• Monitor campaign KPIs and pacing to benchmarks
• Process invoices and ensure timely payment
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 1-2 years of hands-on social (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Snap, Pinterest, etc.) across multiple clients, preferably from a media agency or entertainment-based organization.
• Experience using a social ads management tools such as Sprinklr, AdParlor, AdEspresso, Hootsuite, Kenshoo or Marin
• Strong computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders.
• Enthusiastic, passionate and strong work ethic.
• Proactive and self-motivated.
• Strong verbal and communication skills.
• Flexibility and ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
• Professional Certification : Blueprint or Flite School certification or other equivalent
• Experience with project management software or platforms such as Asana, Trello, JIRA, Basecamp or equivalent
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x91q-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.