Director, Lifecycle Marketing and Engagement
Santa Monica, CA
We are the Audience Acquisition team, part of the ViacomCBS Digital Marketing Advertising and Operations Services (MACS) team. We serve as an internal data-driven media planning, activation, and strategy team available to all groups within the company. We work closely with the digital teams at ViacomCBS Digital providing high level, focused strategy and support for initiatives across the company portfolio, including but not limited to ViacomCBS Streaming Services (CBS All Access / Paramount+, Showtime, BET+, Noggin), Brand Tune In Initiatives, Marketing Strategy & Corporate Communications, and Distribution & Business Development. MACS also acts as a centralized hub for all matters relating to data and technology within the digital media ecosystem.
As an Audience Acquisition Marketing Campaign Operations Manager, you will focus on supporting the marketing operations of the MACS team. This individual will be tasked with overseeing the day to day operations required for the team's media campaigns and data initiatives to achieve success. This includes overseeing all media and data platforms used by the group, as well all creative trafficking and analytics tech implementation. You will be responsible for maintaining and communicating campaign & creative release timelines, ensuring creative assets are received in a timely manner and in the correct format. This will be a fun and fast paced role so we are looking for an enthusiastic, organized and detail oriented team-player to join our entrepreneurial team.
• Attend weekly campaign & creative release meetings, understanding when campaigns are premiering and the creative flights. Communicate these details with the Acquisition buying team,and work with marketing teams to ensure timely delivery of creative assets. Maintain creative flight dates and communicate any scheduling changes
• Maintain database of creative specs/requirements across core group of vendors.
• Come up with creative delivery format/template.
• Work with the site tech teams to implement pixels
• Ability to quickly pick up new technologies and processes
• Can translate complex technical processes to non-technical audiences both internally and externally to MACS
• Ability to own communications between multiple teams with different processes and business priorities
• Includes skills in knowing how to determine what are the right questions to ask to move a process forward
• Process-focused, but adaptable to changes due to ever-changing digital landscape
• Always wants to be learning new things and pushing to make things more efficient and productive
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2 years of direct experience at a brand, agency, or related vendor in digital media field or role
• Experience with ad servers and creative trafficking
• Ex. Google Campaign Manager, Innovid, Flashtalking, Google Web Design, etc.
• Programmatic trading ecosystem, common DSPs and buying platforms used
• Ex. Google Marketing Platforms, Verizon Media Platforms, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.
• Understanding of DMPs, CDPs, and/or other forms of data/audience collection and analysis tools
• Baseline understanding of how code deploys on websites within the CMS
• Ability to multitask and prioritize, adapting to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and partners.
• Experience within the digital media industry in marketing, advertising, or advertising technology, with Entertainment Streaming space a huge plus
• Enthusiastic, passionate and strong work ethic.
• Proactive and self-motivated.
• Strong verbal and communication skills.
• Flexibility and ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
You may also have -
• Experience with project management software or platforms such as Asana, Trello, JIRA, Basecamp or equivalent
• Direct digital media buying and activating a plus
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.