New York, NY
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
Works day-to-day with on pre-production research, logistics and coordination for documentaries and docu-series for for CBSN and other ViacomCBS streaming platforms.
• Scheduling of production meetings
• Arranges for/manages archive requests
• Logistics and communication with production company
• Arranges travel to/from shoots
• Coordinates covid protocols in consultation with CBS, the production company & director.
• Coordinates the final shooting schedule in consultation with the director and executive producer
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Experience in coordinating field production shoots, supporting producers
• Capable of balancing multiple projects simultaneously, with strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, constantly evolving environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented
• Consistent track record of displaying leadership qualities, strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Preferred:3-5 years experience in Film/TV post production.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.