• Invoice customers based on contractual agreements and billing schedules
• Continual review and re-invoicing of customers as contracts are updated
• Process invoices, credit memos and debit memos in a timely and accurate manner
• Partner with revenue team to reprocess, reconcile billing, and revise invoices.
• Individual and team projects to reach departmental goals
• Investigate and resolve customer disputes/issues by working with Client Services, Sales Teams, and other departments, as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Assists client service & operatives with customer inquiries into billing & invoices
• Works closely with revenue team to ensure accurate GL entries related to billing
• Prior invoicing/billing experience strongly desired
• SalesForce experience strongly desired
• Oracle 12 experience desired
• OperativeOne experience preferred
• Possess a process improvement mindset & flexible to adapt to changes from process improvements
• Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment with a sense of urgency
• Some college experience, with an emphasis on business or accounting.
• Advanced Excel skills strongly required
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines and set priorities.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Must successfully pass a background check.
In addition, CBS will be guided by applicable federal, state and local laws when considering for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
JOB CATEGORY: Finance
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1mz0-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.