Sr Director Project Management
Interested in joining the team? We have an ongoing hiring need for an Analytics QA Engineer and are continuously reviewing applicants. All applicants will be reviewed and considered for a current or near-future opening.
What you'll do:
We are looking for an Analytics QA Engineer who is passionate about data and entertainment, and who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment!
Data plays a central role at CBS Interactive, and as part of the Data & Insights Group (DIG), our Measurement Operations team is a crucial part of our success. It drives business, product, and operational decisions by providing rich data, strategic insights and analytical products.
The position is anchored in providing accurate and timely data quality assurance around our large portfolio of products that offer ViacomCBS content on multiple access points, including its increasing Originals' slate with shows such as Star Trek: Picard, The Good Fight, and Why Women Kill to name a few.
You don't make many assumptions, preferring instead to analyze. You pursue quality in your work regardless of the complexities. You'll leverage your knowledge and work closely with the Analytics Implementation Engineers to gather test requirements, execute test plans, and perform both manual and automated testing on a variety of new and existing applications on web, mobile, and OTT platforms.
What you bring:
• Bachelor's degree in technical or quantitative oriented field.
• Working knowledge of developing QA test plans and strategies, preferably for data/analytics.
• Attention to detail paired with a passion for achieving the utmost data integrity for our tracking.
• Ability to develop QA test plans and strategies, preferably for data/analytics.
• Experience managing release and regression testing methodologies on multiple platforms.
• Bug writing and ticket creation skills that result in complete and accurate information for developers
• Interest in learning about measurement tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Comscore, Nielsen).
• Working knowledge of how to monitor network traffic using proxying tools (Charles, Wireshark, Chrome DevTools).
You might have:
• Experience with QA in mobile applications and/or OTT platforms.
• Hands-on experience using tools like Observepoint, BrowserStack, etc.
• Knowledge of automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium Webdriver, BrowserMob, Appium, etc).
• Agile/Scrum experience and familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
• Testing experience with mobile applications and OTT platforms using debugging tools (e.g. ADB/Xcode).
• Knowledge of release and regression testing methodologies.
• Ability to define best practices for testing tools.
FUNCTION: IT/Technology Operations
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.