Business Intelligence Analyst
''What you bring to the team:
You have -
* Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years work experience in Analytics/Measurement/Data Operations fields or consulting roles with focus on digital analytics implementations.
* Experience with data management systems, both relational and NoSQL (e.g., HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB)
* Proficient in Python.
* Familiarity with SQL skills for MySQL, Postgres and BigQuery to perform common types of analysis
* Experience with exploratory data analysis using tools like iPython Notebook, Pandas & matplotlib, etc.
* Strong problem solving and creative-thinking skills.
* Ability to break down and communicate highly complex data problems as simple, feasible solutions
* Demonstrated development of ongoing technical solutions while developing and maintaining documentation, at times training impacted teams.
* Experience developing solutions to business requirements via hands-on discovery and exploration of data.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, as well as translating business requirements into Data Solutions
* Experience with a Python web framework such as Django or Flask.
* Experience building and deploying application on a cloud platform (Google Cloud Platform preferred)
You might also have -
* Experience with Marketing tools like Kochava, Braze, Branch, Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus.
* Experience with Apache Airflow is a plus.
* Familiarity with Data Modeling.
* Familiarity in Hadoop pipelines using Spark, Kafka.
* Familiar with version control systems.
* Can perform statistical analyses using tools such as R, Numpy/SciPy with Python
* Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture) or Google Analytics.
* Digital marketing strategy including site, video, social media, SEM, SEO, and display advertising.
* Familiarity with ELT/ETL concepts.''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkyxk-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.